The application of Nashr Madrasy aims to facilitate students and scholars in inclusion of Quranic verses in research works, it is easy to use for inserting Quranic verses in different desktop publishing software’s.
The application displays the page of Mushaf Almadina as it is, user can search verses or a part of verses through available options, and copy paste it into different desktop publishing platforms.
- When you use the mouse within the page range, the cursor appears as an arrow, through which you can select the verse, or part of it.
- When you place the mouse on the frame, the cursor changes to the hand shape, to change the position of page on your screen.
- When you place the mouse on the right corner of the page, a double-edged arrow appears to minimize and enlarge the application page.
- You can flip the pages of the Koran and move to other pages through the mouse wheel, or through the arrows on keyboard.
The application displays the following options:
• Go to page.
Index: User can choose required sura directly.
User also can see the details of Sura
Go to page: allows the user to display the wanted page directly.
Search: through this option user can search Quranic verses.
The multi-window search system, which allows you to search more than one search window at the same time, once you click on one of the search results appear in the application search results page automatically shading the verse.
The user can also copy the selected verse in the search results using the Ctrl + C shortcut and paste it into the text editor with Ctrl + V.
User can choose the Sorah name, and the Aaya which he want to copy and past.
You can also specify the range of copies directly using the mouse pointer on the page of the Koran, as follows:
- Clicking on the verse number to select it is complete.
- By clicking the word to select and dragging to the last word on the page.
- Note: When you select the range of copies, the selected verses will appear green.
After you have selected the range of copies, copy them in the following ways:
1. Click the right mouse button inside the Koran page, then select (Copy). “Copy option will appear inactive if copy range is not specified”.
2. Use keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + C).3. Drag and drop using the mouse by dragging and dropping the selected text into the desktop publishing program.
In setting bar, there are many options for the user
- User can choose Arabic or English Language.
- User can manage font size of Aaya.
- User will be able to change color of Aaya.
User can choose between Arabic and English language.
Copy options of Quranic text Within the control options, the size, color and color of the Qur’anic text can be controlled by the user through the following options lists:
The user can insert the verses in brackets or without brackets, and select the shape of the brackets of the available shapes, as well as the color.
Azou options can be selected without the Azou of the verse, the Azou of the verse in the same line, or the Azou in a new line, and the user can select the font and color of the Azou as well.
The application allows the user to add the Istiaza and Basmalah together, or each separately, or the word Almighty.
- The following options are available in the File field in Settings:
- Open: Open a settings file that was previously saved.
- Default: Reset the settings to the default mode.
- Save As: Save the settings and options for the Copy Text format with a specific name.
- Exit: Out of the settings, can also use the Esc button.
* Settings are saved automatically when you change them, and you close the settings or application page.
- Close screen by: Esc.
- Search: Ctrl + F.
- Go to page by: Ctrl + G.
- Open Help by: F1.
- Select the entire page by: Ctrl + A.
- Copy: Ctrl + C.
- Cancel copying: Ctrl + D.
- Navigating the pages of the Koran: keyboard arrow.
- Exit the application: Esc.